"I either eat too much or starve myself. Sleep for 14 hours or have insomniac nights. Fall in love very hard or hate passionately. I don’t know what grey is. I never did."
- (via liz-asian)
(Source: hedonistpoet, via myheartwantswhatitcanthave)
"We live in an age where we feel guilt whenever we have to cut someone off but the reality is that some relationships do need to die, some people do need to be unfollowed and defriended. We aren’t meant to be this tethered to the people in our past. The Internet mandates that we don’t burn bridges and keep everyone around like relics but those expectations are unrealistic and unhealthy. Simply put, we don’t need to know what everyone else is up to. We’re allowed to be choosy about who we surround ourselves with online and in real life, even if it might hurt people’s feelings."
- Ryan O’Connell, You Don’t Have To Be Friends With Everybody (via kushandwizdom)
Good Vibes HERE
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
"Remember who loved you no matter how fucked up in the head you were."
- (via a—failure)
(Source: 0pt1c, via stellargoblin)
"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."
- Robin Williams (via juliavickerman)
(Source: wordsnquotes, via athenasophia)
"Let go of relationships that do not serve you. That means negative people, dishonest people, people who don’t respect you, people who are overly critical and relationships that prevent you from growing. You can’t grow as a person, if you don’t have people in your life who want to grow with you."
- (via bodv)
(Source: stevenrosas, via athenasophia)
"I know I probably don’t cross your mind much anymore but I hope someday you see something that reminds you of me and the things we use to spend hours talking about at night and then your throat gets tight and your heart skips a beat and you finally miss me back."
- I miss you so much (via missinyouiskillingme)
"It is so hard to leave — until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world."
- John Green, Paper Towns (via dryyoureyes-startbelieving)
"When you’re struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it’s just as hard as what you’re going through."
- Nicholas Sparks, Dear John (via kushandwizdom)
"…Believe me when I tell you that everything is temporary. Everything. There’s not a thing in the world that will not change, including you."
- Alexis M. Smith, Glaciers (via katiebishop)
(Source: wordsnquotes, via acloudyplace)
"Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life’s cruelest irony."
- Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet (via kushandwizdom)